Workforce management started on
If you’ll be at NRF 2019, visit us at Booth 1131 to see demos of our mobile technology. You’ll learn how to drive conversion and employee engagement using our suite of mobile products. Mobile-first tools like Shyft are one small step companies can take to reduce scheduling inefficiencies – resulting in one giant leap forward for retail.
Is your brand ready to go boldly into the future of WFM? We’ve put together a mission checklist to help you determine if you are ready to take the leap:
- You lead distributed teams of shift workers
- You’re excited by the possibilities of empowering your workforce with tools that enable flexibility
- Attracting and retaining talent is a top priority
- You know that more shifts covered means more associates at work, a better customer experience, and increased sales
- You want to save managers time by eliminating redundant tasks and moving away from antiquated methods such as text or social media groups
If you answered “yes, absolutely” to all or most of the above, we should talk!
Make sure to reserve a time to meet with the
While you’re at NRF, don’t miss the fireside chat our CEO, Brett Patrontasch is hosting with Old Navy’s Director of Store Operations, Andrew Perry. They will be discussing the growing importance of mobile for retail’s future on January 15 at 1 p.m. You can find more details on the NRF Agenda.
We hope to see you at NRF 2019. In the meantime, live long and prosper.????????